Auxora's athermal arrayed waveguide grating DWDM module is based on silica-on-silicon planar technology and no electrical power and temperature control is required. A variety of commonly used configurations such as 32/40/44/48 channels can be provided, which are all available in standalone 19'' or 23'' 1RU/2RU rack mount.
Auxora can also provide options of CWDM upgrade port, DWDM upgrade port, monitor ports, bi-directional com port TX/RX, 1310nm and 1550nm wideband port for existing 1310nm and 1550nm equipment. Combined with our DWDM transceivers or the wavelength converters, the bandwidth of the fiber can be utilized in a cost effective way.
|Channel Spacing (GHz)||100|
|Center Wavelength Accuracy(GHz)||±0.05|
|Channel Passband (GHz)||ITU±12.5|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤ 6.0||≤ 4.5|
|Insertion Loss uniformity(dB)||≤ 1.5||≤ 1.5|
|Pass band Ripple (dB)||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.5|
|1dB Bandwidth (nm)||≥ 0.4||≥ 0.2|
|3dB Bandwidth (nm)||≥ 0.55||≥ 0.36|
|Adjacent Isolation (dB)||≥ 25|
|Non-Adjacent Isolation (dB)||≥ 29|
|Total Crosstalk(dB)||≥ 21|
|Polarization Dependent Loss (dB)||≤ 0.5|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion (ps)||≤ 0.5|
|RL (dB)||≥ 40|
|CD (ps/nm)||-15 ~ +15|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-5 ～ 65|
|Storage Temperature (℃)||-40 ～ 85|
|Maximum Power Handling (mW)||300|
|Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e or G657A|
|Package Dimension (mm)||120x70x10 or 19” Rack or Customized|
1) All specifications are based on the devices without connectors, and guaranteed over wavelength, polarization and temperature.
2) PMD and chromatic dispersion values are guaranteed by design.
3) IL is 0.3 dB higher, RL is 5 dB lower for each connector added.
4) MUX/DEMUX with 1310nm Port and/or Monitoring port is available for expansion.
5) Specifications are subject to change without notice.